Institute for Regional Development
The Institute for Regional Development is an organization promoting the development of European regions, international exchange of know-how and experience and education of key players in various areas.
The Institute for Regional Development is an operator of information center Europe Direct Bruntal (EDIC). Europe Direct Bruntal is a part of the European Direct information centers network in the Czech Republic and across the whole European Union which acts as an interface between the EU and its citizens on local level. It started its activities on 1. March 2013 and aims to provide easy and free access to information about the European Union for the citizens of Bruntal and Opava regions.
Services provided by EDIC Bruntal:
- Providing general information about the European Union
- Offering publications and printed materials on EU related topics
- Free Internet access in the EDIC to search for information about the EU
- Website focused on EU issues
- Organizing seminars and lectures for schools, non-profit organizations (NGO), municipalities and general public
- Organization exhibitions, discussions and information campaigns about the EU
- Events focused on current topics of the EU
- Opportunity to organize thematic meetings in the EDIC
- Internship opportunities for students
The main target groups of our centre are the residents of Bruntal district, primary and secondary school students (schools in Krnov, Bruntal and Opava), NGOs (NGOs in Krnov, Bruntal and Opava) and others.
- 25. 02. 2019 AgriGo4Cities Final Conference – Budapest, March 2019
- 05. 02. 2019 EuDA Course
- 12. 12. 2018 Last press release and newsletter of VINA project