EUDA Partnership Network
The European Development Agency is the head of a network of experienced organisations interested in international cooperation and exchange of know-how based in the Czech Republic. Since 2008, the members of EUDA Network successfully implemented EU grants worth over 40 million EUR.
The EUDA Network includes cities, regions, public bodies, educational institutions, NGOs, companies and other entities interested in international cooperation. One of the advantage of being part of our network is that there is no need to deal with any unnecessary paperwork during all phases of the project life cycle, as this is taken care of by our experienced project managers.
The Partnership Network also has important benefits for the partners abroad:
- We can find the suitable partner for your project among Czech organisations, who will bring the necessary skills and experience to your project.
- You are in contact with our managers who are experienced in the area of international projects, so that you can rely on their judgement.
- We will be in contact with the experts of the actual partner organisation so that we can give you the needed information and on the same time we know how to handle project applications. We will provide you with all necessary formalities and documents.
- We are here for you and we are able to react very fast as project management is our main activity.
If you are interested in a Czech partner for your project, don’t hesitate to contact Martin Rejmíš, the manager of the EUDA Partnership Network at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 26. 03. 2019 Second Newsletter of 3D-HELP project
- 25. 02. 2019 AgriGo4Cities Final Conference – Budapest, March 2019
- 05. 02. 2019 EuDA Course