Grow Your Raw
European development agency in cooperation with Impact Hub Skopje and partners from France, Slovenia and Greece are looking for applicants and active participants for project Grow Your Raw and Sustainable Organic Enterprise. This is another version of successful project Raw&Grow (more information about previous program www.rawandgrow.eu) as it matches the business ideas of starting eco-entrepreneurs with the existing practice of sustainable production and agriculture. Through variety of activities entrepreneurs will be introduced to the principles of sustainable companies’ growth and will learn about perspectives of their European counterparts. This project is funded by European Commission and is part of the Erasmus+ program.
- Goal of the project: sharing experiences and entrepreneurial ideas in the field of sustainable agriculture while strengthening cooperation among partner states. Participants will learn about ways of financing, developing and growth of sustainable companies.
- Targeted group: start-up companies and entrepreneurs with interest in sustainable production and ecology.
The project runs from December 2017 until December 2018 with several training sessions throughout the year focusing on specific fields of sustainable production. Participants choose from a list of training sessions, they are not required to attend, but the one they are interested in.
- Murska Sobota, Slovenia – February 2018 (14 days), one participant from the Czech Republic
- Field focus: Basics of sustainable production
- Bordeaux, France – April 2018 (14 days), one participant from the Czech Republic
- Field focus: Ecologic production of wine, ecological cosmetics and organic wine production
- Greece – June 2018 (6 days), two participants from the Czech Republic
- Field focus: Ways of start-up company development
- Czech Republic – September 2018 (6 days), two participants from the Czech Republic
- Field of focus: Investment potentials for start-up enterprise
Expenditures related to these trainings such as accommodation, transport and food is covered by project funds.
In case of interest or further questions, do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com. More information about EUDA to be found on www.euda.eu.