With the EU actively engaging in a number of activities and events to help Europe to Re-Industrialise, there is an urgent need to help European adults to catch up with competences and skills in a number of new technologies that are now available.
3D-HELP: Enhancing EU Employability by Adult Training in 3D Printing aims to provide a number of innovative tools which can help to improve and expand high quality education in revolutionary 3D printing technology. The acquisition of this new skill can be useful especially in the context of educational system. In particular, it can boots the chances of obtaining jobs or better paid jobs and, also, significantly enlarge the horizon of job seeking. The project target groups are Adult Learners and Adult Trainers.
The 3D-HELP project started on 1st November 2017 and runs until 31st October 2019.
- Guidelines on the use of 3DP In Adult Education
- 3DP Case Studies for Adult Education
- Curriculum of a 3DP Course for Adult Training
- 3DP Course Content for Adult Training
- 3DP trainer guidelines
- 3DP e-Learning System for Adult Training
- Evropská rozvojová agentura, s.r.o. (Czech Republic)
- Ludor Engineering (Romania)
- Social Innovation Fund (Lithuania)
- Macdac Engineering Consultancy Bureau Ltd (Malta)
- Strojarska tehnička škola Fausta Vrančića (Croatia)
Follow us on the project website: http://3dhelp.euda.eu/
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/3DHelp.Enhancing.EU.Employability/
- 09. 10. 2018 First Newsletter of 3D-HELP project
- 09. 10. 2018 Participants of CREAT.Y.V. project visited Italy
- 14. 08. 2018 AgriGo4Cities 4th Project Partners Meeting in Prague