EUDA: local ideas, European ideals, our implementation
European Development Agency EUDA is a Prague-based private company specialising in accessing and managing European funds. EUDA assists its clients and partners throughout the projects’ life cycle: writes research-based projects; searches for partners; tackles submission processes; consults with stakeholders; coordinates projects’ implementation; conducts quality assurance; and produces summative and evaluative reports. EUDA operates with entities from European Union, Eastern Partnership, and Western Balkan countries.
Since 2008, EUDA brought more than €40 million to its clients. EUDA has offices in the Czech Republic, Estonia, North Macedonia, and Spain. Also, the ever-growing EUDA Network spans across Europe and is open to your organisation too. EUDA worked with programmes like Erasmus+, Europe for Citizens, Visegrad Fund, Interreg Europe, EEA-Norway Grants, and national Operational Programmes within European Structural and Investment Funds.
Flagship EUDA projects targeted:
- inclusive and innovative education;
- multifaceted social innovation and inclusion;
- enhanced awareness and access to European opportunities;
- deployable technological advancements;
- effective upskilling, professionalization, and digitalization;
- preventive and remedial actions for the environment.
EUDA social networks