Move Up to be Healthy and Happy!
The project “Move up to be healthy and happy” co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union was launched in January 2016. One of the partners is Beachklub Ládví, member of the Partnership Network of the European Development Agency.
The project “Move up to be healthy and happy” co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union was launched in January 2016.
The project is the answer to diagnosed problems connected with children’s health, nutrition, physical and personal development, integration and assimilation. The best solutions that can help children in facing with their problems are to encourage them to do sports and show how to live healthy. Theproject includes a programme which appears in a comprehensive approach to children and their lives. The project will include not only children but also their teachers and parents who will get knowledge on how to ensure healthier life for children.
- Gdynia Sports Centre (Gdynia, Poland)
- National Center of Sports Medicine (Gdynia, Poland)
- Municipality of Forte dei Marmi, (Forte dei Marmi, Italy)
- Municipality of Lousada (Lousada, Portugal)
- Association Local Action Group Napoca Porolissum (Aghiresu, Romania)
- Community Teachsport (London, Great Britain)
- Beachklub Ládví z. s. (Prague, Czech Republic) – member of the EuDA Partnership Network
Good luck for all the people who working in our project!