A new call for proposals of Erasmus + has been published. This call for proposals covers the following actions of the Erasmus+ programme.
[toggle_item title=”Key Action 1 (KA1) – Learning mobility of individuals”]
- Mobility of individuals in the field of education, training and youth
- Erasmus Mundus joint master degrees
- Large scale European voluntary service events
[toggle_item title=”Key Action 2 (KA2) – Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices”]
- Strategic partnerships in the field of education, training and youth
- Knowledge alliances
- Sector skills alliances
- Capacity building in the field of higher education
- Capacity building in the field of youth
[toggle_item title=”Key Action 3 (KA3) — Support for policy reform”]
- Structured dialogue: meetings between young people and decision-makers in the field of youth.
[toggle_item title=”Jean Monnet activities”]
- Jean Monnet chairs
- Jean Monnet modules,
- Jean Monnet centres of excellence
- Jean Monnet support to associations
- Jean Monnet networks
- Jean Monnet projects.
- Collaborative partnerships
- Small collaborative partnerships
- Not-for-profit European sport events.
The eligibility is very wide: any public or private body active in the fields of education, training, youth and sport may apply for funding within the Erasmus+ programme. In addition, informal groups of young people who are active in youth work may apply for funding for learning mobility of young people and youth workers as well as for strategic partnerships in the field of youth. The Erasmus+ Programme is open to the countries on this list.
Submission deadlines for applications under the three Key Actions and further relevant information are provided in the OJ Call notice. The 2016 Programme Guide with action-specific information and details on the award criteria is an integral part of the Call and is accessible on this DG EAC website.
Are you planning to apply? The expertise of the European Development Agency can help you. We have wide experience in submitting successful project proposals!
Please contact our team for further information.
In addition, the 2016 version of the Erasmus+ Programme Guide has been released.